Follow

A little sick this weekend but I got enough drive to code a bit. Feeling a bit like treating errors like values like one does in languages like Haskell, F# (in my experience) or Elixir, I decided to implement one thing I missed from elixir on Clojure

Gotta say, I was surprised on how easy it was... Though there are likely bugs around. First time writing a macro "for reals" too.

If you'd like to see it, here it is: git.sr.ht/~sampsm/match-with

Still not done with common lisp studies. Been playing with the Gemini protocol on and off in the past few weeks and, with the advent of this new UI library named Clog that looks pretty good, I'm feeling encouraged to build a gui gemini client

Let's see how this one goes, though

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Bear.community

Bear.community is a 18+ only Mastodon server for bears, chubbies and chasers.